Beginning clerkships is a significant step for medical students who have the opportunity to work with patients daily. Adjusting to balancing clinical responsibilities with content studying can be a challenge. Follow these resources to help excel both on the wards and on your shelf exams.
- 5 Reasons to Take the Difficult Patients on Your Clerkships
- Oral Presentations on Clerkships
- How to Ask for Constructive Feedback
- How to Handle Being Paired with a Lazy Medical Student on Rotation
- How to Make the Most of Rounds When Not Presenting
- How to perform well on an acting internship