Congratulations on being accepted to and entering medical school! You have already had an extensive and arduous journey to get to this point. You should be commended for your successes that have led you here. Medical school is a new challenge, but also a great opportunity. Use these resources to help you get started. Focus on building good study habits and finding a routine early on.
- Five Habits to Establish as a First Year Medical Student
- The Importance of the Right Study Partner(s)
- The Value of Reflection
- Go to as Many Interest Group Meetings as You Can
- Don’t Be Afraid to Stretch Yourself (Part 1)
- Don’t Be Afraid to Stretch Yourself (Part 2)
- Don’t Be Afraid to Stretch Yourself (Part 3)
- How to Study Anatomy During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Innovation and Change in Anatomy Education During COVID-19
Choosing a Specialty
More resources coming soon!