Applying to residency in many ways represents the culmination of a student’s medical school career and serves as a transition point for specialization towards the student’s ultimate field.
Personal Statement Editing and Consultation
This is a one-time non-refundable editing and review of a personal statement. Purchase also includes a one time 20 minute phone consultation to discuss the edits and review the personal statement. Upon purchase, please send your name, a screen shot of your receipt, and your personal statement to email@example.com. Edits will be returned in 1-3 business days, and the consultation scheduled at a mutually agreed upon time.
Program Director Advice
- Med/Peds: Application Cycle Pearls with Dr. Margaret Chase – Program Director Ohio State/Nationwide Med/Peds
- Plastic Surgery: EXCLUSIVE: Application Cycle Pearls with Dr. Pierre B. Saadeh – Program Director NYU Plastic Surgery
- General Surgery: EXCLUSIVE: Application Cycle Pearls with Dr. Britney Corey – Program Director UAB General Surgery
- OB/GYN: Application Insights from an OB/GYN Program Director
- Emergency Medicine: Application and Interview Advice from UAB Emergency Medicine Program Director Dr. Charles Khoury
- Preparing a curriculum vitate
- How do I boost my CV before applying to residency?
- How many residency programs should I apply to?
- Should you #ApplySmart?