Applying to residency in many ways represents the culmination of a student’s medical school career and serves as a transition point for specialization towards the student’s ultimate field.
Mock Virtual Interview
This is a one-time non-refundable mock virtual interview session for residency applicants. The mock virtual interview session includes two 15 minute interviews, followed by 10 minutes of feedback with one of our team members. Upon purchase, please complete the questionnaire below so that we can pair you with the most appropriate member of our team.
Program Director Advice
- Med/Peds: Application Cycle Pearls with Dr. Margaret Chase – Program Director Ohio State/Nationwide Med/Peds
- Plastic Surgery: EXCLUSIVE: Application Cycle Pearls with Dr. Pierre B. Saadeh – Program Director NYU Plastic Surgery
- General Surgery: EXCLUSIVE: Application Cycle Pearls with Dr. Britney Corey – Program Director UAB General Surgery
- OB/GYN: Application Insights from an OB/GYN Program Director
- Emergency Medicine: Application and Interview Advice from UAB Emergency Medicine Program Director Dr. Charles Khoury
- Preparing a curriculum vitate
- How do I boost my CV before applying to residency?
- How many residency programs should I apply to?
- Should you #ApplySmart?